This episode features four songs: '調教2012', 'DaDaDa DiDi Da-Da', 'ありがとう', and 'ガキの使いやあらへんで!!'.
- '調教' (Choukyou) can also be interpreted as meaning 'punishment'. Yamasaki has stated that he intended for Endō to dress like a girl in this song as a form of 'punishment' for cheating on his ex-wife Chiaki.
- Yamasaki wrote the song 'ありがとう' (Arigatou, Thank You) from Matsumoto's point of view. It is directed at his wife Ihara Rin.
- The final song has the same boy-band vibe as 'Not an errand boy' from Episode 2. Fittingly, 'Not an errand boy' is Yamasaki's literal translation of this song and the show's title, 'ガキの使いやあらへんで‼' (Gaki no Tsukai ya Arahende, This Is No Task for Kids!!'.
- 'The Yamasakis', which all five cast members dress up as in the final song, is a parody of The Beatles.
- Tanaka is John Lennon, Endō is Ringo Starr, Matsumoto is George Harrison, Hamada is Paul McCartney and Yamasaki is Stuart Sutcliffe.
Gaki no Tsukai ya Arahende!!
This Is No Task for Kids!!
as 'Gaki no Tsukai All Stars'